RN to BSN
To be admitted to the LSUA Bachelor of Science in Nursing online program (RN to BSN), applicants must:
- Have graduated from an ACEN (formerly NLNAC)-accredited ASN nursing program in any state and currently hold an unencumbered RN license;
- Be unconditionally admitted to the university and have declared BSN as a major;
- Have an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher;
- Be admitted to the university and have submitted all official transcripts from other universities attended;
- Not be concurrently enrolled in a nursing program at another university;
Note: Students will receive credit for Nursing courses from their Associate Program. Non-Nursing courses will be evaluated on a course by course basis.
RN to BSN Degree Requirements
- Students must complete all of the requirements pertaining to the LSUA baccalaureate degrees. The BSN Degree is 120 credit hours.
- Students must take at least 39 hours at the 3000 level or above and at least 17 hours at the 4000 level.
- Students are required to make a grade of “C” or higher in all non-nursing and nursing courses applied to the BSN curriculum.