With an increasing need for baccalaureate-prepared nursing professionals, completing a BSN program has never been more important to working RNs. Louisiana State University of Alexandria now offers our RN to BSN program—100% online!
LSUA's curriculum gives you a fantastic opportunity to advance in your nursing career at an affordable price – while continuing to work as an RN.
This program will help prepare you for leadership positions in a variety of healthcare settings.
In this 100% online BSN program, you will:
- Expand knowledge and skills essential for leadership in today's healthcare environment
- Participate in evidence-based, quality improvement projects
- Strengthen competency in nursing informatics
Earning your BSN online at LSUA can give you more opportunities in your nursing career as a member of a cross-functional healthcare team.
To be admitted to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing online program (RN to BSN), applicants must:
- Graduate from an ACEN (formerly NLNAC)-accredited ASN nursing program
- Currently hold an unencumbered RN license in the United States
- Be unconditionally admitted to LSUA and have declared BSN as a major
- Have an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Be admitted to the university and have submitted all official transcripts from other universities attended
- Not be concurrently enrolled in a nursing program at another university
||Registration & Payment Deadline
||Last Day To Add Classes